1. What are we offering for sale?
- Live Plants
2. Who are we?
3. Where are we located?
Our nursery is located in the ECR in Chennai and our farm is about 60 kilometers West of our nursery near Kanchipuram. We grow our plants in both these locations spread over 23 acres.
4. How do we ensure quality plants for our customers?
We grow our plants under appropriate conditions and in most cases under a controlled environment minimizing the impact of pest and diseases. We have a standard operating procedure for growing, maintenance, quality control & shipping which is meticulously followed whether it is for the domestic or export market. We incorporate best practices from the industry and continuously strive to improve the entire process.
The plants are inspected for specifications, pests & diseases before dispatch by trained staff. Once it passes the QC process the plant is packed based on its individual requirement and dispatched by courier/other modes of delivery as requested by the customer.
5. How do you purchase our products?
6. How will we know that our orders have been accepted and processed?
We will send you an email/s informing you:
- Confirmation of the order
- Payment has been authorized
- Likely date of dispatch
- Tracking details
7. What is the normal time span for despatch?
8. How long does it take to receive my orders?
9. In some cases will the plants not perish in transit if it takes a week?
This is purely a function of the type of plants. Our product selection has focused on choosing plants which can ship easily. The website also has colour coded some plants which require a degree of expertise in handling once received.
10. How do you handle plants which are received in the mail?
11. What if you receive a damaged product?
In case of damages due to our negligence or through physical damage in transit we are accommodative and either we refund or replace. If the package is damaged please photograph/video the same before opening and share it with us. You should do the same for other damages also. These being live plants the damage reports should be filed within 7 days from date of dispatch and in cases where there is a delayed delivery within 24 hours of receipt. A separate link is on the website for claims on damaged product.
This is applicable for wrong deliveries
- Wrong product
12. What will be the cost of postage?
13. Are there any geographical restrictions on shipping?
14. Which courier partners are we using for delivery?
15. How do we pay you?
We accept online payments through all banks, debit, credit and net banking.